- Add new 3D grid with rounded borders
- Redesign the turn list window. It's much simpler and smaller now.
- Improve zooming.
- A few bug fixes.
- ClickOnce deployment. This enables automatic updates and streamlines the installation.
- Store all user data in the Window application data folder instead of .NET Isolated Storage.
- Use XML instead of JSON for data transport in multiplayer sessions. This makes this release incompatible with older releases.
- Enable saving/loading of games.
- User interface improvements.
- Some minor optimizations for increased speed.
Note that I don't test 3DTicTacToe on Windows XP any more. It should still work fine, though.